drank Lover's Leap by Capital Teas

This a straightforward black with a hint of floral and orange notes. I purposely underleafed this, only because I’ve found floral orange pekoes to be outside my tastes, usually. 1 tsp in 12 oz.

Thank you to Kelci for sharing this in the 12 Days of Christmas swap!

Flavors: Flowers, Orange Zest

CapitalTeas

Thank you for your review. Happy Brewing!

Comments

CapitalTeas

Thank you for your review. Happy Brewing!

Teaholic, with a leaning toward rooibos, green, puerh and white teas, although I’m trying some black tea again. Missing living near a tea shoppe that offers a lot of options; my only (within walking distance) choices are currently mall-bound. Still, I have a whole cupboard dedicated to tea.

Burnaby, BC, Canada