drank Lover's Leap by Capital Teas

This a straightforward black with a hint of floral and orange notes. I purposely underleafed this, only because I’ve found floral orange pekoes to be outside my tastes, usually. 1 tsp in 12 oz.

Thank you to Kelci for sharing this in the 12 Days of Christmas swap!

Flavors: Flowers, Orange Zest

CapitalTeas

Thank you for your review. Happy Brewing!

Comments

CapitalTeas

Thank you for your review. Happy Brewing!

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada