drank Lover's Leap by Capital Teas
1157 tasting notes

This a straightforward black with a hint of floral and orange notes. I purposely underleafed this, only because I’ve found floral orange pekoes to be outside my tastes, usually. 1 tsp in 12 oz.

Thank you to Kelci for sharing this in the 12 Days of Christmas swap!

Flavors: Flowers, Orange Zest

Preparation
200 °F / 93 °C 2 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML
CapitalTeas

Thank you for your review. Happy Brewing!

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Comments

CapitalTeas

Thank you for your review. Happy Brewing!

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Profile

Bio

Teaholic! Currently loving flavored blacks, greens, whites, green rooibos blends, straight blacks and greens, and have a long-standing adoration for herbals/medicinals. Dessert teas top my list along with anything cocoa-y.

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Having said that, I’m traveling indefinitely (currently in Ireland) so my stash will sit and wait for me, as I send back tea to explore more when I get home again.

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, single mom, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time either running, swinging kettlebells, or hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, and thus I’m avoiding these for now as well. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Location

Burnaby, BC, Canada

Following These People

Moderator Tools

Mark as Spammer