Super smoky chai. I had this a few weeks back when I was still fighting off the worst cold of my life, and even then I could taste every really clearly — which surprised me. I ran out of my free sample (thank you so much!) before I could get home again to grab some marshmallow leaf and add it, to see if this could be more of a s’more chai than just a smokey one.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Clove, Smoke

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML
Dustin

Oooooh, that’s a neat idea with the mallow addition!

Comments

Dustin

Oooooh, that’s a neat idea with the mallow addition!

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada