Super smoky chai. I had this a few weeks back when I was still fighting off the worst cold of my life, and even then I could taste every really clearly — which surprised me. I ran out of my free sample (thank you so much!) before I could get home again to grab some marshmallow leaf and add it, to see if this could be more of a s’more chai than just a smokey one.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Clove, Smoke

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML
Dustin

Oooooh, that’s a neat idea with the mallow addition!

Comments

Dustin

Oooooh, that’s a neat idea with the mallow addition!

Burnaby, BC, Canada