drank Orzo - Caramel & Honey by Lupicia

The only thing that really confuses me about this tea is that there are strawberries in here. Which I can see, but that’s as far as it goes. So i have to say, I’m in agreement with everyone who has mentioned that this is NOT a tea for you if you don’t like coffee. I on the other hand, am a fan of coffee type latte beverages and so this? This is wonderful!

There is a nutty, sweet, caramel taste to this that I can really get behind. I’m sure if i added some milk to this is would taste eerily similar to a latte. I wouldn’t drink this every day but I am game to keep this in my cupboard for those days when i want something a bit punchier and more reminiscent of a coffee latte. :) mmmmm thanks to Kittenna for inspiring me to get around to trying this heh.

Toronto, ON