drank Hazelnut by Adagio Teas

Sipdown!

I could have sworn i’d tried this a long time ago, but apparently not according to steepster. Another sample from Terri which i’m glad to have. I’m not sure how i feel about this tea. Brewed, it smells like hazelnut. But drinking this i feel like there’s something in there waiting to jump out and bite me. hmmm i dunno. maybe i’m just in a weird mood. this DOES taste like hazelnut though. I’m just not sure i like the base it’s blended with..or something.

Hallieod

Snakes in the Tea – scary! :)

Comments

Hallieod

Snakes in the Tea – scary! :)

Toronto, ON