drank Lemon Meringue Chai by 52teas

mmmmm thank you Cavocorax I was hesitant about picking this one up from Frank as i haven’t had a lot of success lately with the blends that i’ve picked up. So when Cavo offered to send some my way to try I was excited! I’ve missed my opportunity to pick this up, which is a little sad but i can safely say that this is pretty darn tasty!

I brewed this up in my usual 52 black base fashion – 2 mins, lower than boiling temperature. The tea is a nice lemoney chai. The spices aren’t too overpowering and the lemon stays present throughout the entire cup. Not that i typically add milk or honey to my chai’s – i think in the case it might make the cup even better with the addition of a little sweetness. I’ll have to try that next time!

thanks cavo!