drank Pu Erh Chorange by Adagio Teas

this is an interesting tea, sent my way by Kallieboo! it smells heavenly! orange, chocolatey goodness and likely something i would have picked myself. Steeped though, it loses the chocolate flavour and becomes more of an orange puerh. While that doesn’t bother me, it’s not quite what it claims to be. It IS a decent puerh though and one that i wouldn’t turn down. I like that the flavouring doesn’t overpower the puerh taste and that the puerh is a deep earthy sort of taste. Overall a decent cup of tea, though i wish it was a little more chocolate orange instead of just being orange. ")

Yvonne

Drool.

Comments

Yvonne

Drool.