sipdown on this one! Another share from the teafairy. I like that people send me teas that aren’t necessarily up my alley so that i continue to try things that i wouldn’t reach for on my own. Sometimes it’s a rousing success, other times it’s a miss. This one falls somewhere in the middle. It’s a nice enough tea but it doesn’t make me want to restock it, have more or sing it’s praises. But it’s not a bad tea. It just happens to be a green tea. haha. It’s slightly sweet, vegetal…sort of your typical green tea. Thanks for sharing though Teafairy!

TheTeaFairy

Yep, you never know unless you try :-)

agreed! besides, to try ALL THE TEA, you need to try ALL THE TEA!:)

TheTeaFairy

Haha! And i have no doubt you WILL succeed!!!

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Yep, you never know unless you try :-)

agreed! besides, to try ALL THE TEA, you need to try ALL THE TEA!:)

TheTeaFairy

Haha! And i have no doubt you WILL succeed!!!

Toronto, ON