drank La Naissance by Fauchon

mmmmm i like this tea a bunch, though i’ve found picking the flowers out makes it a more enjoyable cup. It’s not that it’s a floral tea persay, but something about the blossoms adds just a little of something i dont enjoy AS much. Over all though, this is a lovely tea and i’m glad winners had it when they had their fauchon teas. I did swing by the other day and their shelves were nearly BARE of coffee and tea…so i’m hoping that means more will be coming in soon….i hope lol

Stephanie

Dang I love this one so much…

This is in the BBBB, right? I need to pull it out & give it a try

uh… 98% certain i sent this along for you to try “fancy french teas” at christmas

OH…maybe I already drank it then, hahaha

Terri HarpLady

nope, just checked, I’ve never reviewed it, but I AM pretty sure I have a bag of it, so I guess I’d better get on it!

i have enough to send you another small bit if you didn’t get any

Terri HarpLady

I just looked, & it IS in the BBBB! So I got plenty! :)

perfect!

Comments

Stephanie

Dang I love this one so much…

This is in the BBBB, right? I need to pull it out & give it a try

OH…maybe I already drank it then, hahaha

i have enough to send you another small bit if you didn’t get any

Terri HarpLady

I just looked, & it IS in the BBBB! So I got plenty! :)

perfect!