I forgot I had this in my cupboard, heh…

Anyway, I pulled it from my sample bags in the closet and moved it to my sample drawer in the kitchen so I can work on sipping it down. There’s no reason to keep hoarding a tea I forgot I even had, right? Right. So now there’s only one more cups worth of leaf left!

Try saying that five times fast: Leaf left. I had a hard enough time typing it, but saying it trips you up too…

This tastes decent enough; you get the honeybush, and a tang from the “cheesecake” and then this funny peanut/chocolate aftertaste. I guess I must have liked it a fair bit last time too – I rated it ‘80’.

Stephanie

leaf left leaf left leaf left…yes that is tricky!

Comments

Stephanie

leaf left leaf left leaf left…yes that is tricky!

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada