Bouquet of Flowers No. 108

Black Fruit Blend
Bergamot, Ceylon Black Tea, Chinese Black Tea, Indian Black Tea, Mandarin Orange, Orange Flavoring
Flowers, Floral, Tannin, Tea, Ash, Bergamot, Violet, Orange
Bulk, Loose Leaf, Sachet
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Sivasubramanian

From Kusmi Tea

A blend of black teas from China, Sri Lanka, and India flavored with bergamot, citrus fruit, and flower petals. Kusmi’s oldest blend, Tsar Nicolas II regularly drank Bouquet of Flowers N°108 right up until the Russian revolution. This unique blend was created in 1880.

Tasting advice: delicious plain or sweetened

TEA PROFILE
Origin: China and Ceylon
Main flavor: citrus with a floral note
Quantity needed: 0,1 oz.

PREPARATION
Time of day: afternoon
Ideal water temperature: 185°F – 195°F
Recommended brewing time: 3-4 minutes

About Kusmi Tea View company

Very tasty tea. Drank it plain. Fresh, flowery scent that holds a dominant tone of citrus. Well balanced. I want another cup :) .

I received a sample of this with my Prince Vladimir I got for Christmas and was very excited to try it as I am an Earl Grey fan. It smelled great upon first opening it and mushing the cute unsuspecting bag to my nose. While it steeped it smelled even better. And the taste…. Mmmmmmm. This has to be my favorite Earl Grey ever. It doesn’t have the over powering citrus taste that most Earl Greys are known for, or atleast that’s how my taste buds see things.

I really enjoy drinking this tea. I take it to work in the morning and resteep it a few more times throughout the day. It resteeps very well! The dry tea smells absolutely horrible, but the flavors balance out once brewed.

This is my second brew-up of this. The first time, I couldn’t get to Steepster to record it.
This was originally in my stack of “I’m not so sure about this” due to the heavy floral scent (big surprise, floral scent in something called Bouquet of Flowers, hey?). But it brews up quite lovely with sugar and cream. Just right for a lazy morning.

This is a pretty subtle Earl Grey. I like the added aromatics.

good russian blend, but not my favorite from Kusmi

Great on cold late-winter days with a generous scoop, plenty of whole milk, and brown sugar. Warms the hands and the tummy.