I’m bumping this rating way up as I’ve had it a few times lately and realized I’m in love.

That’s why my reviews have been sparse, I’ve been drinking things I already reviewed, no sense adding something unless there’s something to add!

….so there’s something to add. This is really good. I might even like it more than the Maple Pecan Oolong and mayyyybe more than the Creamy Eggnog but saying that is almost blasphemous for me.

It’s buttery and nutty and creamy and sweet but not fake and not sickening and just delicious.

I found Butiki’s teas a bit too subtle when I first began this journey but I’ve come full circle because they’re really the perfect balance between good quality tea leaves that you can actually taste (therefore they actually contribute to the overall deliciousness of the tea), and subtle, complimentary flavoring that never feels synthetic or out of place.

Team Butiki all the way… Stacy is the (wo) man!!

(on an unrelated note, while writing numerous reviews on my iPhone on my breaks at work I have somehow managed to accidentally unfollow a few people, one misguided tap on the screen is all it takes, apparently. Come on with the mobile version, Steepster! You’re killin me! Sorry guys. It was not intentional. But you probably didn’t even notice :))

Aimee Popovacki

I wish I liked this one more.. i’m going to try it again I think because from all the reviews, I should totally love it lol

You totally should :)

Anyanka

I’m trying this for the first time right now and I quite like it.

Yay! It’s so gooood

Comments

Aimee Popovacki

You totally should :)

Anyanka

I’m trying this for the first time right now and I quite like it.

Yay! It’s so gooood

Hello!

Some favourites -

I would like to try any Taiwanese Assams that exist in the world!

Also continuously on the hunt for Fauchon – La Naissance.

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada