drank English Toffee by Simpson & Vail

I have come to the realization that S&V does dessert teas well. Quite well actually. I was sitting here sipping away at this, and next thing I know, it’s gone.

This was very tasty. Not overly sweet, but sweet enough. For some reason it was reminding me of Maple Pecan Oolong in the last few sips, but I have a feeling that’s because I just read a tea note on that tea haha. I may have to make another cup and update this note.

Cavocorax

That’s good to know! Now that I figured out you can get better shipping to Canada if you call the order in, I’ll have to place an order in the spring!

Courtney

Gah! I just started an online cart, I have to stop all these tea orders!

cavo… dont forget ME if you do…

Cavocorax

I’ll try not to! It won’t be for a while though, but I’ll make a note in my spreadsheet somewhere. :)

And Courtney – if you try and order online the min shipping will say $30 to Canada, but if you call it in it’ll start at $9. Otherwise you can place the order, and then email them to refund the difference. I haven’t tried it yet, but I emailed them and that’s what they told me.

Cavocorax

Sil – I think if I order from somewhere “rare” in the US like that, I’ll give you a heads up first.

Courtney

Yes, I know Jessi emailed them a while ago about shipping and it began at $9. I will have to give them a call to place this order. I have the worst self-control when it comes to tea.

Cavo – if we do it later, we can use sharon too. Only reason a shared order would be really nice is because of their sizes. it’s sad but 2 oz is just so much. 1 is better LOL

MissB

I’m making an order with S&V this weekend, and having it shipped to my US tea place. Just a matter of waiting to see if they do anything more outrageous than just free shipping over $25. Happy to add if anyone wants me to, and then send it over. I’ve got two other folks in on that order already… :)

Courtney

I’d love to get on board MissB!

OMGsrsly

MissB, you are SUCH an enabler.

MissB

I think I need to change my handle on Steepster to, “The Enabler”. :)

Comments

Cavocorax

Courtney

Gah! I just started an online cart, I have to stop all these tea orders!

cavo… dont forget ME if you do…

Courtney

I’d love to get on board MissB!

OMGsrsly

MissB, you are SUCH an enabler.

MissB

I think I need to change my handle on Steepster to, “The Enabler”. :)

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada