drank Earl Black by 52teas

I haven’t been online for a while but should be getting back to normal very shortly. Whilst doing my CBT for a motorbike I had an accident that has left me bed ridden for almost a week. Whilst turning a corner I turned the bike too much and fell down with the bike landing on top of me. As a result my left leg is very badly bruised and swollen leaving me not able to walk and my back has succumbed to further damage meaning I couldn’t move really at all.

I am alright through, my leg is still bruised and my back is still stiff and painful but I can at least walk around briefly now. :) I have another bike lesson on 27th July so hopefully I will pass the test this time.

Not had many teas since it’s a 30 degree c at least heatwave in the UK right now and well the fact that I couldn’t walk means I couldn’t make any tea. I missed it so much.

This is my first tea to celebrate being able to walk and drink again. Yahooooo!

Side note – A spoon of sugar really finishes this tea off beautifully.

scribbles

Your accident sounds awful!! Glad to see you are on the mend. Heal well and Good Luck with your test!!

K S

That’s the spirit. Get back on that bike and ride!

Lala

Glad to hear you are on the mend!

Terri HarpLady

One time I dropped my Harley right in front of a bunch of old seasoned bikers in the motorcycle shop parking lot. Luckily I wasn’t injured, but I felt humiliated. Several of those guys came running up & helped me pick it up, & one guy said, “Don’t worry, honey, everyone of us has dropped his bike at least 2 or 3 times”.

Sorry to hear you got hurt. I admire your guts to stick with it!

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Good to hear you are mending! Stay safe out there!

oh man i’m so sorry to hear this but glad that you’re ok and on the mend!

Veronica

Wow. Glad you are healing, and kudos to you for not giving up!

Kittenna

Sil – the story reminds me of that motorcycle accident you, me, and Indigobloom saw as we were walking to find supper in downtown Toronto. Eep!

KittyLovesTea – glad to hear you will be ok!

Comments

scribbles

K S

That’s the spirit. Get back on that bike and ride!

Lala

Glad to hear you are on the mend!

Terri HarpLady

Sorry to hear you got hurt. I admire your guts to stick with it!

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Good to hear you are mending! Stay safe out there!

oh man i’m so sorry to hear this but glad that you’re ok and on the mend!

Veronica

Wow. Glad you are healing, and kudos to you for not giving up!

Kittenna

KittyLovesTea – glad to hear you will be ok!

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom