drank Hello Sweetie by Butiki Teas

Well, hello there! You’re the deliciousness that obliterated all other smells coming from all the various tea swaps, packages and gifts I’ve had on my desk the past few days. Creamy, perfect coconut. Even before steeping, I knew I’d LOVE this tea.

And truly, it is perfect. JustJames, I adore you, and now even more so for working with Stacy to create this amazingness. Thank you so much for the generous sample.

To me, this tastes like buttery coconut in a cup. It’s so buttery, I’m actually massaging it into my lips as a moisturizer right now. I feel decadent, it is lovely and sweet and slightly vegetal, and there’s zero sugar needed. As it cools, I get more of a real coconut flavor as well as the tea itself, however it’s still lovely and evolving by the minute.

For the record: add me to the list of folks who would also buy this in larger quantities, should it be made available to the public for sale.

JustJames

i am distinctly certain that stacy has her custom blends set up to an alarm and possibly key words as well…. either way, the more people say the magic words ‘i would buy’ the closer the bell is to ringing and this blend is to getting its wings =0)

you know i have maybe 2 servings left? whew! easy come…..

Courtney

All these “Hello Sweetie” tea notes are so intriguing!

Allie

This tea sounds amazing!

CelebriTEA

Ahhh…I so would love to try this :-)

moraiwe

I keep reading notes about this tea, and it just keeps sounding more and more amazing haha!

Butiki Teas

I think this one may get a spot on our shelf. :)

Woot! Woot!

JustJames

and the blend get wings ;0)

MissB

Yay!!

Cavocorax

Woooooooo!

tigress_al

I am not really the biggest fan if banana in tea but this sounds amazing!

JustJames

you know, i have a serious banana bias as well…. i was the one that suggested the banana? i think stacy almost fell over. the tea wants what the tea wants i guess, lol. needless to say it really does work perfectly.

Butiki Teas

Hahaha. Yep. I was thinking, “banana, that’s not going to work at all. Ok never mind, it’s awesome!”

JustJames

i remember you saying that and wondering who i was insisting that it really was going to be great, lol. geez. life’s a funny old thing…. me, the banana hater.

Comments

JustJames

you know i have maybe 2 servings left? whew! easy come…..

Courtney

All these “Hello Sweetie” tea notes are so intriguing!

Allie

This tea sounds amazing!

CelebriTEA

Ahhh…I so would love to try this :-)

moraiwe

Butiki Teas

I think this one may get a spot on our shelf. :)

Woot! Woot!

JustJames

and the blend get wings ;0)

MissB

Yay!!

Cavocorax

Woooooooo!

tigress_al

I am not really the biggest fan if banana in tea but this sounds amazing!

Burnaby, BC, Canada