drank Chocolate Chai by Chico Chai

Now this is a tasty chai! It’s a bit cloudy after brewing, however I find that the case anytime cacao is ground into a powder… think hot chocolate where the solids struggle to mix in properly. It’s sweet, has only a touch of heat, creamy, almost a honey-like quality to it, and then there’s the richness of the chocolate, which is definitely in the background yet still makes itself known in the feel and texture of the tea. Delicious!

Thank you JustJames for sharing this delightfully tiny little tin (about 4 tsp worth) so that I could try it.

Flavors: Chocolate, Cinnamon, Cream