drank Chocolate Chili Chai by DAVIDsTEA

I really like the “chili” aspect of this tea but i can do without the chocolate. I really don’t like the way that a lot of teas “chocolate” flavour tastes, and david’s tea is no exception. it was worth a taste at least!

ifjuly

which teas have a chocolate flavor you really dig? curious.

ifjuly

(oh and to clarify just in case, i don’t like this one either)

uh…i’ll get back to you on that one haha I can’t recall off the top of my head.

Cavocorax

Chocolate in tea is SO hard. :(

Dexter

(I like H&S chocolate – Florance and Soho…)

dexter – yeah H&S isn’t too bad. I also like butiki’s chocolate though she doesn’t have too many blends with chocolate.

Dexter

Verdant Laoshan Black Chocolate Genmaicha is another I like, more natural less fake chocolate.

oh for sure.. if you’re looking for “cocoa” rather than chocolate there are a number of options as well….

Amariel

I love this one, especially for the chocolate.

Comments

ifjuly

which teas have a chocolate flavor you really dig? curious.

ifjuly

(oh and to clarify just in case, i don’t like this one either)

uh…i’ll get back to you on that one haha I can’t recall off the top of my head.

Cavocorax

Chocolate in tea is SO hard. :(

Dexter

(I like H&S chocolate – Florance and Soho…)

Amariel

I love this one, especially for the chocolate.

Toronto, ON