drank Blueberry Creme by Della Terra Teas

Another one from the Cards and Tea travelling tea box. I didn’t realise that i had tasted this one before or i’d have left it for someone else to try – so apologies to the folks after me! I was just hoping for a delicious blueberry tea…which this is not. It’s not a bad tea but it’s much more CREAM to me, with the blueberry hanging out in the aftertaste. Not a bad cup of tea and thankfully NO SPRINKLES, but there are better blueberry teas out there :)

Final Count: 179 [ Fake Cupboard at 110 teas with 69 Samples]

Cavocorax

That’s freaking AWESOME. You can totally blitz through 69 samples in… a weekend? Ok, well a week? :D

riiight yeah not going to happen… but it’s nice seeing 110 there, since if you guys hadn’t blown out my cupboard i would have made it lol

Comments

Cavocorax

Toronto, ON