Dragonfruit Devotion

Herbal Tea
Apple Pieces, Dragon Fruit, Hibiscus Flowers, Lemon Pieces, Lemongrass, Lychee, Mango, Natural And Artificial Flavouring, Orange Peel, Rose Petals, Strawberry
Bitter, Fruity, Lemongrass, Sweet, Citrus, Rose, Strawberry, Lychee, Candy, Hibiscus, Mango, Passion Fruits, Rosehips, Tropical, Floral, Guava, Stewed Fruits
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Anlina

From Teavana

Fragrant and floral, this herbal delight holds the essence of Spring in each cup. Exotic dragonfruit, refreshing guava, and plump, juicy strawberry finish with a soft rose petal and sweet magnolia mix. A delicious devotion to the body, mind, and spirit.

Sweet fruit notes from guava, strawberry and dragonfruit with a floral finish from rose and magnolia

About Teavana View company

Dragonfruit Devotion is one of my favorites from Teavana. I enjoy it iced, and I blend it with Pineapple Kona Pop. I can drink this all day! The color is beautiful, a rich purple-red. I love how this smells dry and while it’s brewing.

Boiling 8 min or more

I loved it! it was incredibly sweet, fruity and strong! It was almost like dragonfruit cocktail with a floral aroma/undertone. There is not that much actual tea flavor in this tea, but that’s okay, because it is delicious anyways! The mango, strawberries and other fruits also add different flavors to this tea that go really well together. The lemongrass and citrus fruits that are also in here are not strong at all, which I also like, so it’s not the least bit tangy, just beautiful fruity goodness in here :)

This is alright hot—I’m not a fan of hot fruity infusions, though, so I can’t really judge too much there—and a fun fruity sidekick to teas that need a little oomph, but it is so delicious iced. I mix in a little orange blossom honey and guzzle it down after I work out. Super refreshing and a really pretty color!

Iced 8 min or more

This is a good iced tea. I think there’s just a touch too much rose since the floral sometimes overpowers the fruit flavor but it’s nice and refreshing.

Sooooo today is the beginning of a new love story: me and that tea. Only the two of us. Sometimes we will include a friend or the boyfriend, maybe the mom or the cousin. Once brewed, it has a hell of a smell. A fruit perfume seducing everyone around. And a taste…! I shared it. Someone wanted the second brew. Why not? Pink, fruity, lovely.

165 °F / 73 °C 8 min or more

A sweet and light herbal tea. Love the steeped color. The Pre-steeped and after steeped smell is so lovely. Doesn’t require any added sweetener, however, I did like it with a bit of honey. Good hot or cold.

I walked into Teavana looking for something with lychee and they gave me this. The combination of dragonfruit, rose, guava and strawberry satisfied my lychee craving. I’d better stock up on this tea, in case Teavana decides to tuck it away forever.