Dragonfruit Devotion

Herbal Tea
Apple Pieces, Dragon Fruit, Hibiscus Flowers, Lemon Pieces, Lemongrass, Lychee, Mango, Natural And Artificial Flavouring, Orange Peel, Rose Petals, Strawberry
Citrus, Citrus Zest, Fruity, Mango, Passion Fruits, Pleasantly Sour, Fruit Punch, Apple, Floral, Hibiscus, Strawberry, Flowers, Bitter, Lemongrass, Sweet, Smooth, Rose, Lychee, Candy, Rosehips, Tropical, Guava, Stewed Fruits
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Anlina

• “Sorry all, I’ve been off of Steepster for the past few days. I was finishing my essay for paleopathology (all done aside from my bibliography!). I have to admit that I am not feeling my best;...” Read full tasting note
    Tamm 541 tasting notes
  • “this is a great blend BUT this review actually rates the potential it exhibits when mixed with another teavana creation named ‘weight to go’. today was...” Read full tasting note
    JustJames 383 tasting notes
  • “Sipdown! I thought I had already finished this, but when I was re-organizing my stash I discovered one more cup’s worth in the tin. This was a favorite for a while, but then I found the...” Read full tasting note
    wheezybee 255 tasting notes
  • “So now you can get a “free ounce of tea” with a Starbucks reward but this actually means you still have to get a minimum two ounces and pay for one. Whatever. Aren’t you surprised...” Read full tasting note
    pandamanda 1220 tasting notes

From Teavana

Fragrant and floral, this herbal delight holds the essence of Spring in each cup. Exotic dragonfruit, refreshing guava, and plump, juicy strawberry finish with a soft rose petal and sweet magnolia mix. A delicious devotion to the body, mind, and spirit.

Sweet fruit notes from guava, strawberry and dragonfruit with a floral finish from rose and magnolia

About Teavana View company

I like be this tea! So yummy perfect for any day:)

Backlog

I’m coming to the end of my 2oz of this one. I got it almost a year ago, I think. And it tastes just as good-hasn’t gotten bad at all. So that’s good! At first I loved it, then I really got into the tea world and found a bunch of other teas I loved so I drank them more. But recently I’ve gotten into drinking it more. Really is a nice, fruity tea for the evenings! I will definitely re-stock this at some point! Probably not any time soon since I’m kinda focusing on drinking my other teas too. But definitely will re-stock in the future! One of Teavana’ better teas!
This was my “victory” tea for yesterday’s accomplishment at being able to work for a few hours and then being able to go to a dr appointment. Which was actually horrible because my pain dr said it was gonna be something entirely different than It was. So I basically got tricked into seeing a psychologist :(
I don’t do well with psychologists, I saw one at the beginning of the year and he just made me feel worse about my life…they aren’t for me! I have enough people to talk to about things anyway!
But yeah, this was my victory tea…even though it wasn’t a really special one, I just felt like drinking it so it counts :P

Flavors: Fruity, Smooth

Fjellrev

Oh no, I’m sorry that you were tricked like that.

Ost

I know! they acted like it was hypnotherapy or something but then It was just a psychologist :(

Wow, that’s ridiculous. :(

Ost

Yeah-wasn’t even a good one either! She didn’t really believe that I wasn’t a cutter because I wear a sweatshirt and fingerless gloves all the time, and she didn’t really believe that I wasn’t molested, because she was assuming that since I have chronic pain in my pelvis that I just mustt have been molested at some point…I’m just like how many times do I have to tell you!? XD It was bad haha! I mean it was so bad that it was kinda funny, but still kinda annoyed, ya know? But I am going to see the dr that lied to me about it on friday…so…that should be interesting 0_0

Fjellrev

How incredibly unprofessional, making such accusations. I am so sorry it got to that point. I would be livid.

Ost

Yeah. :( Oh well, going to try to talk to my dr about it today…sometimes I’m rather good at talking myself out of things, Fjellrev XP

Very floral! Very good! Husband and I are both very impressed!

Flavors: Citrus, Rose, Strawberry

Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML

For my 500th tasting note I’m drinking a favourite. Sweet, tart with dragonfruit, lychee and other fruity flavours. Just wonderful, and soothing.

Really like this one still. Congrats on the 500th! :D :D

Veronica

Congrats on 500!

Delightful, light, and refreshing- fruity with a touch of candy-taste like a JollyRancher! Definitely passion fruit/s in there (papaya and/or mango) rose/rosehips, and probably hibiscus too, with just the right amount of nice, sweetness. Can’t wait to try this as an iced tea!

—loose leaf w/ infuser
—1 and 1/2 tsp of rock sugar

Flavors: Candy, Fruity, Hibiscus, Mango, Passion Fruits, Rose, Rosehips, Sweet, Tropical

Boiling 5 min, 30 sec 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I am a huge fan of fruity herbal tisanes and this is one of my favorites. I have just brewed a cup and it helps me get through my less than entertaining biology lecture (this teacher, my goodness). Just the smell of this tea is entirely enchanting. You start out with dragonfruit and guava with an undertone of strawberry and finish off with a light floral tone. I could do without the light floral tone, but it is not too strong to sway my like for this tea. It is perfectly sweet without sweetener, but I will on occasion add some rock sugar—do not like the taste of this tea with clover honey for some reason.
In my opinion, this tea is amazing hot/warm… as soon as it becomes iced, it loses its luster becoming more watery and semi-reminiscent of vitamin water.

Flavors: Floral, Fruity, Guava, Lemongrass, Strawberry

Boiling 8 min or more 3 tsp 18 OZ / 532 ML

a really nice tea! i can taste strawberry :)

Dragonfruit Devotion is one of my favorites from Teavana. I enjoy it iced, and I blend it with Pineapple Kona Pop. I can drink this all day! The color is beautiful, a rich purple-red. I love how this smells dry and while it’s brewing.

Boiling 8 min or more

I loved it! it was incredibly sweet, fruity and strong! It was almost like dragonfruit cocktail with a floral aroma/undertone. There is not that much actual tea flavor in this tea, but that’s okay, because it is delicious anyways! The mango, strawberries and other fruits also add different flavors to this tea that go really well together. The lemongrass and citrus fruits that are also in here are not strong at all, which I also like, so it’s not the least bit tangy, just beautiful fruity goodness in here :)

This is alright hot—I’m not a fan of hot fruity infusions, though, so I can’t really judge too much there—and a fun fruity sidekick to teas that need a little oomph, but it is so delicious iced. I mix in a little orange blossom honey and guzzle it down after I work out. Super refreshing and a really pretty color!

Iced 8 min or more