drank Montagne de Jade by Mariage Frères

Hmmmm my preferences run to black teas instead of green. That being said, this isn’t a terrible tea. It’s a little perfumey for me, but it’s not a terrible tea. As i’ve come to see, marriage blends their teas very well so that you get both the flavours and the tea base. Would i purchase this for myself? No, but only because I am not overly a fan of floral/perfumey type green teas.

Thank you Ysaurella for sharing this with me! :)

On the upside my friend from work really loved this one last night!

Ysaurella

if he/she is a green tea lover I’m not surprised.
Mariage blended it perfectly, the aromas are just incredible for flowery teas amateurs.

Comments

On the upside my friend from work really loved this one last night!

Ysaurella

if he/she is a green tea lover I’m not surprised.

Toronto, ON