drank Lime Chiffon by Della Terra Teas

Inspired by kittenna yesterday i also put some of this in to cold brew. I wish i’d been able to try the lemon as well but at least this helps narrow down which i love the best. :) Lemon will be tried next up i think. In terms of comparing this one with orange and cream – i much prefer orange and cream cold brewed. However this one is still a tasty cold brew that is less tangy than i want it to be, but it’s still pretty good. I think i like lime chiffon best as a hot brew though for that extra bit of tangy zip (but not of miracle whip). HA! anyway…good times :)

Iced 8 min or more