drank Birthday Cake by Butiki Teas

After Stacy shared earlier today that we can order more from her in larger quantities, I decided to break out the hoarded stash of this tonight. Just as delicious as before! Even more so, perhaps.

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more
VariaTEA

Yay! You really should enjoy it so I am glad you made yourself a delicious cup :)

Courtney

Woot! Do you know if she reblended this one?

TheTeaFairy

Yay for breaking the hoarded stash!

MissB

Courtney: It came up in another person’s discussion, however Stacy has offered to reblend it if anyone is willing to buy a large sum of it at once. So there are three of us now in on that… I’m sure there will be more once Stacy is finished her holiday and we can discuss specifics.

OMGsrsly

Ooo, maybe I’ll have this one next. Especially if there’s going to be a reblend order. :)

Comments

VariaTEA

Courtney

Woot! Do you know if she reblended this one?

TheTeaFairy

Yay for breaking the hoarded stash!

MissB