drank Lemon Chiffon by Della Terra Teas

I do love this tea, although it’s very similar to several others I have already (Lemon Meringue by Tealish and Green Rooibos Citron by Adagio). This will be a sipdown shortly, and while I do like a few of Della Terra’s blends (this being my favorite), there’s nothing that called to me so strongly that I feel the need to reorder anytime soon.

greenteafairy

Do you find all three of those blends basically comparable, or is there a standout among them?

MissB

I find them all excellent, in different ways. Citron is more orange/lemon, Lemon Meringue is the creamiest, whereas Lemon Chiffon is the more lemony. I am leaning towards green rooibos over red of late though (which Citron and Meringue are), although I’d never know it was red with Lemon Chiffon.

Comments

greenteafairy

MissB