trying to get a few things done before my other half wakes up. One of those is updating and figuring out where i am in terms of my tea now that it’s July 1st.

My goal was to get to 100 teas and have the oldest tea be from January 2014. Where i stand is: 164 [Fake Cupboard at 105 teas and 60 samples] and my oldest tea is from Oct 2013 (1 serving left) + 4 teas from December (about 3oz). Not too shabby considering i lost about a month of tea drinking with the move and everything else going on. So i’m putting myself on hiatus until i’m caught up with my goals. For July i was aiming for 95 teas with the oldest being from Feb by Aug 1. I’m allowed to order if i hit one of those goals before Aug 1. I’m so mean to myself lol BUT i really want to get my cupboard in order over the year now that i feel like i have a solid handle on the majority of my likes and dislikes. That was i’ll have more room for puerh cakes and still find the time to drink them :)

Happy Canada Day everyone!

Sami Kelsh

Happy Canada Day, Sil! Wowzers, I’m so envious of your tea-goal-organization skills. WICKED. You can do it!

haha it’s a good thing i love organising things and making lists and stuff :)

OMGsrsly

That is so incredible. I haven’t even opened some of my Black Friday teas. Or even one of the teas my parents got me at Christmas.

Comments

Sami Kelsh

haha it’s a good thing i love organising things and making lists and stuff :)

OMGsrsly