Honey Vanilla Chamomile

Chamomile, Honey,, Lemongrass, Licorice, Orange Peel, Roasted Chicory Root
Flowers, Honey, Vanilla
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

From Celestial Seasonings

“Our satisfying Chamomile tea is cherished by many as a soothing antidote for life’s complications. We’ve added the delicious flavor of creamy, nutty vanilla, along with golden honey and just a hint of refreshing orange to complement our perfect blend of Egyptian and Mexican varieties of chamomile in this relaxing herbal tea.”
— Charlie Baden, Celestial Seasonings Blendmaster Since 1975

About Celestial Seasonings View company

After having a few cups of this, I have come to the conclusion I will never have the desire to finish the box of this tea I bought. The I always have to force myself to make/drink a cup. I think the honey/vanilla flavorings were a bit strange, better if added to regular chamomile tea yourself.

I am just beginning into the world of tea. And this is one a friend of mine had, I tried it and fell in love. I have made it a few times myself and never looked back. I am now venturing off into the land of tea. Hopefully I can find more like this!

Cosy sweet tea. Great for evenings.

Celestial Seasonings never disappoints — this is another one of their teas that has a very strong flavor even in a smaller cup. 2 teaspoons of sugar and a splash of vanilla almond milk makes this a perfect cup for me. The honey is strong enough that you notice it without being overpowering like some honey teas. The vanilla is harder to distinguish, even with the vanilla almond milk, but it definitely contributes to the overall flavor. Overall, while I generally enjoy my caffeinated black teas in the morning, this has made a wonderful cup of “wake me up” this morning without the addition of caffeine. It seems counterintuitive coming from chamomile, but it really does help me meet the day with a smile.

The scent is sweet, and I usually like chamomile, but if there is any vanilla in this, I can’t taste it. Isn’t chamomile naturally honey-like though? Not bad if you’re in the mood for a chamomile tea.

I never thought I’d find a chamomile that I’d like; the smell is usually way too overpowering to me. Well, I was very wrong; this tea is a decent mix of sweet honey, fragrant vanilla, and chamomile. Naturally sweet, but not too much.

A nice combination of flavors.

In the near future people will use strange language like “happiness inducer” and they could say that about this cup. Egyptian and Mexican chamomile make one feel sunny. The flavors of honey, vanilla, and orange do well to disguise the naturally floral taste of chamomile. This cup is excellent an hour before bed when you’re reading a novel.

For a cheap, bag tea this is some pretty decent stuff. The only issue I have with it is that… well, it isn’t really tea! There is a nice honey taste. A nice vanilla taste. But where or where is the tea taste? I can make hot honey and vanilla on my own. The Camomile is in there, but still… no tea!
I would love to see this, exactly as it is, but with an Irish Breakfast Tea hiding underneath. Blending it myself was tasty.
It is an ok herb drink, and a tasty snack drink. I would buy it again.